Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Freezer Full of Food

In preparation for the move (actually, in preparation for preparing for the move), I cooked up a lot of food and put it in the freezer.  My freezer is now full of home-cooked meals for my family to enjoy between now and moving day.  

We have plenty of food for all meals!



For breakfasts, we have sausage and eggs casserole, cinnamon pancakes, strawberry-zucchini muffins, pumpkin bread, and applesauce raisin bread.

For lunches and dinners, we have chimichangas, sausage-zucchini casserole, chili, lasagna, and taco cups.

And for dessert, we have apple crisp, pear crisp, brownies, and ice cream.

Yum, yum!

Since I won't need to cook again before we leave, I am planning to pack up my kitchen tomorrow.  Packing some of my favorite kitchen pans and utensils and putting them into boxes for two years is going to be sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment